Sunday, January 16, 2011

Movie #9: LOL (Laughing Out Loud)


I LOVE international films (e.g. The Millennium Series). Especially when the language is as romantic and beautiful as French. This movie had me thinking about it for days after I watched it. Incredibly good looking cast. I haven't been to France yet, but from the French stereotype to this movie, I now assume that all French people are incredibly good looking, metro, and down to earth chic. Jérémy Kapone who plays hunky best friend Maël is another hot French find (see also Gaspard Ulliel).
I give this movie a rating of 9/10 for any teenager/chic parent who likes a teen angst movie.
 If you don't like international films set in a beautiful city like Paris, or if your not into watching 
an incredibly attractive cast go through what every teenager goes through, then this movie
 isn't for you
au revoir

No comments:

Post a Comment